GOOD EATS classes are held in the Culinary Center at East Bay Restaurant Supply, 522 North 12th Street (at the end of Richards Blvd.), Sacramento 95812. Each class is $85 per person and starts promptly at the designated time. For additional information, call Paulette at 916-498-9804.
IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CERTIFICATE, PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL PAULETTE TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT.
New! Healthy Cooking Classes
All the flavor at half the calories!
Basic Cooking for Everyone series. Learn more
Spring, 2017 Class Schedule
Saturday, March 11, 10 a.m.
• Garlic & Rosemary-Roasted Leg of Lamb
• Fennel Halves Gratin
• Turkey Cutlets Baked with Gruyere & Onions
• Chicken, Sweet Potato & Bacon Casserole
• Corn, Leek & Chorizo Pudding
Lasagne, Risotto & Baked Pasta
Sunday, March 12, 10 a.m.
• Spinach Lasagna with Sausage
• Risotto with Chanterelle Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions & Parmesan Cheese
• Baked Pasta with Broccoli & Gouda Cheese
• Easy-Baked Ravioli Casserole
• Classic Meatballs with Pasta Sheets
Saturday, March 18, 10 a.m.
• Stuffed Artichokes alla Romana, 117 calories
• Barley & Roasted Tomato Risotto, 285 calories
• Fennel & Leeks with Roasted Onion Vinaigrette, 75 calories
• Cornmeal-Crusted Sole with Chili Vinaigrette, 275 calories
• Almond & Apricot Biscotti, 79 calories
Saturday, April 1, 10 a.m.
• Spicy Minced Pork in Lettuce Bundles
• Lemony Asparagus Ribbons
• Swiss Chard & Feta in Phyllo Pockets with Yogurt Dill Dip
• Asparagus & Caramelized Leek Bread Pudding
• Lamb Stew with Baby Spring Vegetables
Sunday, April 2, 10 a.m.
• Fava Beans with Garlic, 130 calories
• Asparagus with Hazelnut Gremolata, 37 calories
• Jamaican Barbecued Pork Tenderloin, 180 calories
• Sea Bass en Papillote, 231 calories
• Strawberry-Balsamic Sorbet, 98 calories
My Mexican Table
Saturday, April 8, 10 a.m. SOLD OUT!
• Yucatan-Style Snapper with Achiote, White Rice & Citrus Salsa
• Roasted Chicken Enchiladas Al Pastor with Tomatillo Salsa
• Grilled Marinated Skirt Steak with Roasted Tomato-Chipotle Salsa
• Seared Spinach with Tequila-Soaked Raisins & Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
• Creamy Rice with Roasted Corn & Poblano Chiles
Saturday, May 6, 10 a.m.
• Escarole Soup
• Artichokes Stuffed with Garlic & Parsley
• Grilled Asparagus Salad with Lemon-Thyme Vinaigrette
• Herb Crepes with Goat’s Cheese Souffle & Mesclun Salad
• Flank Steak with Thai Salad
Sunday, May 7, 10 a.m.
• Fresh Tomato Soup with Crispy Herb Toasts, 188 calories
• Roasted Rack of Lamb with Parsley Crust, 207 calories
• Two-Potato Gratin, 174 calories
• Sugar Snap Peas with Fresh Marjoram, 59 calories
• Mahimahi with Macadamia Nut Crust with Braised Kale & Cherry Tomatoes, 273 calories
Family & Friends
Saturday, May 20, 10 a.m.
• Herb Green Beans with Feta
• Simple Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette
• Lamb Loin Chops with Chimichurri
• Foolproof Salmon Baked with Olive Oil & Herbs
• Roasted Eggplant with Smoked Almonds & Goat Cheese
Saturday, June 3, 10 a.m.
• Potato, Squash & Goat Cheese Gratin
• Roast Salmon & Broccoli with Chile-Caper Vinaigrette
• Grilled Vegetable Tart
• Grilled Lime, Ginger & Pepper Chicken
Saturday, June 17, 10 a.m.
• Pita Wedges with Green Olive Tapenade, 143 calories
• Cannellini Beans with Wilted Greens, 143 calories
• Ratatouille with Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette, 71 calories
• Pork Medallions with Five-Spice Powder & Wilted Cabbage, 235 calories
• Fresh Figs with Walnuts & Mascarpone, 71 calories
Family & Friends
Saturday, June 24, 10 a.m.
• Chicories Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette
• Chicken Thighs with Italian Sausage & Spicy Pickled Peppers
• Roasted Carrots, Wheat Berry & Dill
• Roma Tomatoes Stuffed with Parmigiano-Reggiano Risotto
Sunday, June 25, 10 a.m.
• Garlic-Rubbed Skirt Steak with Scallion Vinaigrette
• Skillet Corn Bread with Honey Butter & Scallion Butter
• Charred Broccolini with Salami & Burrata
• Santa Maria-Style Beans
• Rustic Apricot Galette
For an archive of past classes click here.