GOOD EATS classes are held in the Culinary Center at East Bay Restaurant Supply, 522 North 12th Street (at the end of Richards Blvd.), Sacramento 95812. Each class is $85 per person and starts promptly at the designated time. For additional information, call Paulette at 916-498-9804.
IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CERTIFICATE, PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL PAULETTE TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT.
Farm to Fork Classes
Take advantage of seasonal produce at the Farmer’s Markets!
Healthy Cooking Classes
All the flavor at half the calories!
Basic Cooking for Everyone series. Learn more
July-December 2017 Class Schedule
Pig, Cow, Lamb & Pie with Mash
Saturday, December 9th, 10 a.m.
• Rosemary-Garlic-Brined Pork Loin with Pistachio Salsa Verde
• Tagliata with Garlic & Parsley
• Spiced Butterflied Lamb with Date BBQ Sauce
• Beef Pie with Mash
• Creamy Potato Gratin with Smoked Mozzarella
Italian Dinner SOLD OUT!
• Caramelized Onion & Gorgonzola Pizza
• Creamy Bean Soup with Fresh Herbs & Spinach
• Baked Stuffed Shells
• Chicken Breasts with Fontina & Prosciutto
• Honey & Chestnut Cake
New Year’s Eve Dinner SOLD OUT!
• Smoked Salmon Tartare with Horseradish Cream
• Braised Fennel
• Pork Loin Roasted with Rosemary & Garlic
• Butternut Squash Risotto with Fried Sage
• Sacher Torte
For an archive of past classes click here.