GOOD EATS classes are held in the Culinary Center at East Bay Restaurant Supply, 522 North 12th Street (at the end of Richards Blvd.), Sacramento 95812. Each class is $85 per person and starts promptly at the designated time. For additional information, call Paulette at 916-498-9804.
IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CERTIFICATE, PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL PAULETTE TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT.
Farm to Fork Classes
Take advantage of seasonal produce at the Farmer’s Markets!
Healthy Cooking Classes
All the flavor at half the calories!
Basic Cooking for Everyone series. Learn more
July-December 2017 Class Schedule
Friday, July 28th, 6:30 p.m.
• Eggplant Marinara Flatbread
• Firecracker Shrimp
• Salad of Fennel, Arugula & Ricotta Salata
• Seared Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Grapes
• Zabaglione with Summer Berries
How to Cook in & Care for a Cast-Iron Skillet
Saturday, July 29th, 10 a.m.
• Chicken Under a Brick with Roasted Potatoes & Asparagus
• Mussels, Prawns & Halibut in Coconut Curry Sauce
• Asian Beef with Lettuce Wraps & Sweet Chili Sauce
• Cherry Tomato Tarte Tatin
• Cornbread Pudding
Saturday, August 5th, 10 a.m.
• Mediterranean Eggplant & Barley Salad
• Raw Corn Salad with Balsamic Vinegar
• Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Panzanella
• Sweet Pepper & Shelling Bean Gratin
• Zucchini & Lemon Cookies
Sunday Brunch & Mimosas
Sunday, August 6th, 10 a.m.
• Spanish Tortilla with Chorizo, Piquillo Peppers & Roasted Jalapeno Pesto
• Steak au Poivre with Ratatouille Hash & Poached Eggs
• Baked Orzo with Spinach, Bacon & Feta Casserole
• Bruce Boys Light Pancakes
• Blueberry Cornbread with Ginger-Honey Butter
Healthy Eating/Clean Eating
Saturday, August 19th, 10 a.m.
• Honeydew Cucumber Soup
• White Bean Salad with Roasted Tomatoes & Arugula
• Fingerling Potato Salad with Fresh Herbs
• Slow-Roasted Salmon with Asian Coleslaw
Best of Summer
Sunday, August 20th, 10 a.m.
• Tomato Tart with Whole Roasted Garlic Cloves
• Chilled Cantaloupe Soup
• Tuscan Grilled Zucchini & Summer Squash
• Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Panzanella with Basil Salsa Verde & Dry-Rubbed Tri-Tip
• Summer Peach Cake
Saturday, September 2nd, 10 a.m.
• Baked Tomatoes with Goat Cheese
• Grilled Chicken & Vegetable Kebabs
• Cold-Roasted Chicken & Celery Root Salad
• Succotash Salad
• Beef Tenderloin with Basil Crema & Watermelon-Basil Salad
Sunday, September 3rd, 10 a.m.
• Tomato, Bacon & Gruyere Tart
• Lemon-Pistachio Israeli Couscous
• Pan-Seared Steak with Gorgonzola Mushroom Mac & Cheese
• Baked Sesame-Ginger Salmon in Parchment
My Mexican Table
Saturday, September 23, 10 a.m.
• Mikey’s Caesar Salad
• Shrimp Sautéed with Toasted Garlic & Guajillo Chiles
• Poblano Rice
• Handmade Tortillas
• Grilled Portobello Mushroom Tacos with Salsa Pasilla
• Pumpkin Seed Crusted Salmon with Pipian Verde
Healthy Eating/Clean Eating
Sunday, September 24th, 10 a.m.
• Green Bean Fries
• Sautéed Greens with Leeks & Garlic
• Spaghetti Squash with Capers, Tomatoes & Watercress
• Pinto Beans with Stewed Tomatoes & Spinach
• Grilled Lamb Chops & Fingerlings with Arugula Pesto
Saturday, October 14th, 10 a.m.
• Arugula, Pear & Goat Cheese Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
• Mint & Egg Salad
• Blue Cheese, Fig & Walnut Bread
• Spicy Pork Stew with Butternut Squash & Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
• Brussels Sprouts with Sherry Vinaigrette & Prosciutto Bread Crumbs
How to Cook Pork
Saturday, October 21st, 10 a.m.
• Pomegranate-Glazed Pork Skewers with Dill-Onion Marinade & Onion-Parsley Salad
• Pork Katsu with Tonkatsu Sauce
• Walnut Pesto-Stuffed Pork Roast
• Baked Beans with Slab Bacon & Breadcrumbs
• Pork Tenderloin with Port-Cherry Reduction & Mashed Potatoes
Saturday, October 28th, 10 a.m.
• Basic Tamale Batter
• Chicken Tamales with Green Sauce
• Red Chile Pork Tamales
• Sweet Corn, Poblano Chile & Cheese Tamales
• Sweet Tamales with Pineapple & Raisins
Fall Dinner for Family & Friends
Sunday, October 29th, 10 a.m.
• Creamy Mushroom Soup
• Grilled Persimmon, Walnut & Goat Cheese Salad
• Andouille & Dijon Polenta
• Cider-Brined Pork with Calvados, Mustard & Thyme
• Rum Apple Cake
Friday, November 3rd, 6:30 p.m.
• Roasted Mushroom Melts
• Sicilian Arancini
• Beer-Steamed Shrimp
• Chicken Scaloppini with Mushrooms
• Rich Chocolate Cake
Saturday, November 4th, 10 a.m.
• Rosemary Thyme Pita Chips
• Roasted Acorn & Delicata Squash Salad
• Carrot Tart Tatin
• Marsala-braised Pork Meatballs with Roasted Winter Vegetables
• Baked Rigatoni
Healthy Cooking/Clean Eating
Sunday, November 5th, 10 a.m.
• Firecracker Shrimp
• Pan-Roasted Fennel
• Butternut Squash with Kale & Swiss Chard
• Pork Loin Wrapped in Bacon
• Roasted Turkey Breast with Brussels Sprouts & Delicata Squash
Vegetables, Sides & Soup
Saturday, November 11th, 10 a.m.
• Garlic-Rosemary Dutch Baby
• Fried Rice with Bacon
• Roasted Carrots & Bacon
• Rigatoni with Roasted Cauliflower, Currants & Pine Nuts
• Kale Minestrone Soup with Pistou
Saturday, November 18th, 10 a.m.
• Buttery Spiced Peel & Eat Shrimp
• Celeriac Leek Soup
• Twice Baked Potatoes
• Rustic Root Vegetable Mash
• Boudin Blanc-Stuffed Turkey Breasts with Chestnuts
Pig, Cow, Lamb & Pie with Mash
Saturday, December 9th, 10 a.m.
• Rosemary-Garlic-Brined Pork Loin with Pistachio Salsa Verde
• Tagliata with Garlic & Parsley
• Spiced Butterflied Lamb with Date BBQ Sauce
• Beef Pie with Mash
• Creamy Potato Gratin with Smoked Mozzarella
Sunday, December 10th, 10 a.m.
• Caramelized Onion & Gorgonzola Pizza
• Creamy Bean Soup with Fresh Herbs & Spinach
• Baked Stuffed Shells
• Chicken Breasts with Fontina & Prosciutto
• Honey & Chestnut Cake
New Year’s Eve Dinner
Saturday, December 16th, 10 a.m.
• Smoked Salmon Tartare with Horseradish Cream
• Braised Fennel
• Pork Loin Roasted with Rosemary & Garlic
• Butternut Squash Risotto with Fried Sage
• Sacher Torte
For an archive of past classes click here.